For over 20 years we have provided Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy services in both the Eastern District and Western District of Kentucky.
Bankruptcy may be able to help you. Contact us for a free consultation.
We will need the following information in order to file your bankruptcy:
- Recorded mortgages and deeds to all real property
- Titles to all vehicles (automobiles, boats, ATV, etc.)
- 6 months bank statements
- Household inventory and value
- All loan agreements
- All bills owed
- Any unexpired leases
- 6 months income record (pay stubs…ect.)
- Current monthly expenses
- 2 years tax returns (if unable to find call 1-800-829-1040 and order transcript)
- Garnishments, attachments, repossessions, or foreclosures
- Any lawsuits
- Credit counseling certificate